Job opportunity for nurses in Ibadan
A well established hospital in Ibadan requires the services of qualified candidates to fill this role
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists
- Counselling on reduction of Maternal, Newborn and Child morbidity and mortality
- Treatment of common ailments and making appropriate referrals.
- Ensure proper and conducive clinic environment.
- Trained Double qualified nurses
- Years of experience – 2 years
- Qualification – Double qualified
Click here to apply