- The volunteer will conduct market study that will form the basis of the FADU Business, study the current system of cocoa input provision and suggest improvements and lay out the steps to transform FADU into an efficient and sustainable MFI.
- Study the current system of cocoa input provision and suggest improvements. Will suggest what needs to be changed.
- Carry out a market study that will form the basis of the FADU Business Plan
- Help FADU to lay out the steps that need to be taken to transform FADU into an efficient and sustainable MFI.
- Due to the nature of our volunteer placements, it is possible that the responsibilities of this role may differ in reality and therefore the postholder will need to be prepared to be flexible and adapt to their environment as necessary.
Cashiers / Tellers
- receive and count working cash at beginning of shift
- identify customers, validate and cash checks
- accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip
- process cash withdrawals
- perform specialized tasks such as preparing cashier’s checks, personal money orders, issuing traveler’s
- checks and exchanging foreign currency
- perform services for customers such as ordering bank cards and checks
- receive and verify loan payments, mortgage payments and utility bill payments
- record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures
- balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift
- answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products
- attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer’s accounts
- initiate and open new accounts
- Process opening, reactivation and closure of accounts
- File customer’s records
- Process ATM cards for customers
- Replace lost/experienced customer instrument such as ATM Cards, cheque books etc
- Perform other duties as assigned by Transactions Service Team Lead
- To deliver friendly, efficient customer service
- To create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests,
- With the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers
- Takes orders and delivers food and beverages.
- Ensures the quality of the food and overall guest experience is excellent.
- Billing and payment processing.
- Reports to: Manager
Customer Care Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining the production machine.
- Maintaining the plant generator.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Repairing equipment.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Creating maintenance procedures.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Open and close teller batches for daily operations.
- Pay and receive cash and cheque deposits into customers’ accounts.
- Call over daily transactions.
- Escalate issues on cash shortage, over payment, loss, and theft.
- Carry out other tasks as may be assigned by the head teller or branch manager.
- Register all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Check customers’ balances and verify customers’ signatures.