Ibadan-based My Joy Foods Industries Limited, makers of My Joy bread, is seeking to employ a plant manager to manage the entire plant activities and organize the daily operations of maintenance, logistics, warehouse, security and oversee employees, production and efficiency, to make sure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for directing and coordinating the daily operations of a manufacturing plant. This includes developing efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets production goals and standards at minimal manufacturing costs.
2. The plant manager works directly with department heads to coordinate production, warehousing, maintenance tasks and distribution operations. Duties include implementation of policies and procedures, training subordinates, giving performance reviews and motivating staff to meet the company goals.
3. Maintain a clean plant, free of safety or health concerns. The production equipment and machinery should be meticulously cared for to avoid lapses in the manufacturing process and to ensure quality control standards are upheld.
4. Understand the energy management best practices with overall production optimization
5. Ensure that preventive and corrective maintenance guidelines are being followed with all equipment and machinery in the plant.
Skills & Education:
• Minimum 10 – 12 years relevant experience in industrial bakeries
• Holder of Engineering Degree
• Knowledge of food safety and food quality standards
• Knowledge in the ISO 22000 and HACCP Standards
• Excellent communication skills with a desire to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to build, train and motivate team leaders and department heads
Candidates should be able to travel to NIGERIA within 30 days.
Experience in the GCC or West Africa is a plus.
1- Good salary remuneration paid in USD
2- Company Car and driver
3- Free furnished accommodation
4- One Round trip ticket / year
5- 30 days Leave / year
The company is located at Km 10 ,Old Lagos Road, Ogbomosho North, Oyo, Nigeria.